Sunday, June 14, 2009

Favorite So Far

Okay, I promise, this is the last post for today. I have to get all the crud from our trip put away...I'll get the trip post up tomorrow...or at least sometime this week...

I made this little lunchbox and place mat for my mom for her birthday. I think it is my favorite thing I have made so far. It is far from perfect, but it turned out really sweet. The tutorial for the lunchbox can be found here. The hand prints are the girls' hands. I just traced their hands onto a piece of card stock, cut it out, then used it as a template on my fabric and appliqued them onto the fabric for the outside of the lunch box. I desperately need to work on my embroidery. The name is a bit sketchy looking...Anyhow, it's a fun project. Not super easy because there is a lot of work with iron-on vinyl. But, fun! Think I may make some for the girls...someday :)




No comments: