Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lots of Stuff...and Cookies!

We made cookies this afternoon and when I went to post the pictures, I realized that I had a bunch of other ones to put up...so, here are some pictures from the last week or so...

First, we had Madison over last week to play and while she was here, we blew some bubbles. Ava had a lot of fun! She is a very serious bubble blower...


The next group of pictures are from our trip to St. Auggie last weekend.




This is not the best picture of Lily ever, but her outfit was so stinking cute, i had to get a pic of her!

Last weekend, I found Pretty, Pretty Princess at a garage sale and got it for the girls. Lily thought it was pretty much the best thing ever. Ava had fun playing with it, too, but she got very frustrated that we didn't really let her play like a big girl!




We also went over to Madison's house this week...those girls have so much fun together! It was such a beautiful day! We tried to make the girls play outside for a little while, but Lily just wanted to get in and play with all Madison's fun toys!



Bubble blowing is very serious business!

These are the cutest shoes! They're Reef sandals!



Pretending to be "sick."


Ava is quite possibly the rottenest and cutest kid in the world! She stole this yogurt from Lily this morning and made a gigantic mess, but look at that face!



This afternoon, I told Ava that it was time for bed and then it took me like 2 minutes to get into her room to put her in bed...by the time I got in there, she had climbed into Lily's bed and fallen asleep!



And, now, the cookie pictures! Lily thought this was the coolest thing ever! She kept telling me it was the most wonderful day ever! She did a great job and was super careful not to spill stuff, although, she did sample quite a few sprinkles and icing!









And here's Lily and me (looking tired and make-upless...)

1 comment:

Lark said...

What a good mommy :o) Baking with children, I know I need to do more of it!