Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ah, Lily

Well, it is nap time and I have been sitting here checking up on some of my favorite blogs. About 10 minutes ago I started hearing all this knocking and tapping...kind of like a little girl who is supposed to be resting in my bedroom was up and knocking on the walls. So, I go in there all ready to get on her case and she is sitting sweetly in my bed looking at a book. It was about this time I realized the knocking is coming from the other side of the wall in my bathroom (our walls here are like paper). So, I asked Lily if she heard it. She said yes. So, I asked her what she thought they were doing. To which she replied, very seriously, "I think they are trying to get in here and take our water balloons." Hehe, yes, here in Gainesville, we have to be on the look out for those darn water balloon theives who will break intoyour house via your bathroom wall!

No comments: