Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for leaving me some diaper rash solutions! The rash is looking better (we actually gave her a day with very little medication on it and very little diaper time and that seemed to help her bum, but not our carpets), but if it's not significantly better by Thursday, I think I may run her to the doctor. I don't usually worry about stuff like this but she's had it since we were on our trip...like 2 weeks ago, and it's definitly painful. I will keep everyone posted (about a diaper rash, ah motherhood).

Also, tomorrow I will be starting a new weekly thing here called Wordless Wednesday. It's basically just an excuse for me to post pics of the kids and not have to narrate :) I'm hoping it will get me back in gear and posting more frequently again. I have just not been in to it lately. We've been hanging out at home, so there isn't a whole lot to post about!

No comments: