Friday, December 24, 2010

6 Months!


Emmie,
A whole half year old! My, oh my! What a big girl you are getting to be! You are still not rolling over...still not interested :) But, you are getting big! You are loving your food and playing with your sisters.

You are beginning to adjust to letting people hold you, which has been nice. Not just for me, but for all the people who love you so much that you wouldn't let hold you! You make me laugh, though, because you will not take you eyes off me when someone else has you!

You are such a good girl about going night-night. You really almost never cray when I put you to bed or down for a nap. You also rarely cry when you wake up! I am always surprised when I go in your room to wake you up and you are just laying in your crib sucking on your fingers, looking around your room. Happy as a clam!

Sweet Girl, I love you so much! Slow down, though! I can't believe half of your first year is already gone! I love you, Baby Bean!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: