Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of VPK!

My "baby" girl started pre-school today. I cannot believe she is old enough to be in school. I know it's just pre-k, but golly. We went last weekend to get her backpack and lunchbox (pink and pinker, of course), and she had so much fun picking them out! Here she is with all her gear in her cute little uniform, so excited for her first day:

Here she is with Ava Bug, who desperately wanted her picture taken, too. She was funny hamming it up for me!

Such a cutie pie! Don't you love the outfit? That dress is about ready to be retired into the to too small pile and the crocs with Lily's fuzzy slipper are classic!


Lily got off to school great. She got to be line leader and waved goodbye to me like a pro. I did tear up a little...I'll admit it. It was really strange to not have her with us all day. She was so excited when we picked her up and said she had a great day...until, she realized that Ava had gotten to go out and do stuff without her! It was so funny. She got herself into such a sour mood about it. What a stinker!

No comments: