Doing 10 Things a few days early. I need a reminder of the wonderful things in my life so I am not welling on all the stressful ones!
1. An amazing husband who has worked so hard to put us in a position to have a comfortable life.
2. My beautiful Lily Bear who is so full of joy and excitement.
3. Ava Bug. My sweet, loving little girl.
4. The new little life growing inside me.
5. So much generous family who would let us interrupt their lives to have someplace to stay and ease our burden.
6. A great group of friends who are full of love and support.
7. Being able to lean on God during all this stress and just give it all up to Him.
8. Florida sunshine!
9. Our ugly little apartment. Living there has put us in such a better financial situation than we would have been had we lived in a nicer place over the past few years. Not that I always understood or appreciated Nate's decision to live there, but I can see now it was where we were supposed to be.
10. Antacids. They are the only way I am getting any sleep these days :)
Thank you, God, for these and all the rest of the blessings in my life! Please, help us to remember that our family is blessed in so many ways! It is so hard sometimes to see all the amazing gifts You have given us because we allow ourselves to get so distracted by what we want or what we think we "need." Please, help us to trust in You. You have a plan for our lives. A good plan.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:11 - 13
The Dating Game: Playoffs Edition
7 years ago