Friday, April 2, 2010

Jungle Baby Shower

Last month, we threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Jill. She is expecting a baby girl later this month. They are decorating the nursery in a jungle theme, so we had a jungle filled baby shower!

We started by doing some freezer paper stenciled onesies. This was so fun! I loved seeing what everyone came up with!


Seriously, how great are these? And that baby will not want for a onesie for a long time!


We played a game where you have to guess how big mama's belly is. Always slightly tortuous to the expectant mother, but a lot of fun! This one was little long...


The food for this part was a ton of fun. My friend, Toni, made signs and we named all the food different jungle things. She also made some super cute cupcake toppers and she even made the favors. So cute!







And, here's the diaper cake I put together for my MIL to give. So much fun! Wish I had more pics, but it seems that whenever I through these parties, I always forget to take pictures! I had to get my niece to take these just so that I would have something! Oh well!

No comments: