Sunday, April 25, 2010

10 Things.

Needed to be reminded of how much I have to be thankful for this week, so I am bringing back 10 Things.

1. 26 days until graduation!!!

2. A new baby niece! Welcome to the world sweet, Arianna!

3. All the great family who keeps reminding me to not be stressed out right now, even though we have about a billion things I can let stress me out!

4. The wiggle worm in my belly :) I love being reminded she is in there and healthy when she moves!

5. My hubby. I have been really bad about not remembering how great he can be, but this morning while I was in the middle of a complete and utter pregnancy breakdown, he responded exactly the way I needed him to, with a hug and sweet words :)

6. Frappucinos. Yes. They made the list.

7. AC. This whole summer baby thing is a new experience to me and let me just say...It. Is. HOT!

8. My little monsters...even though they are Monsters to the umpteenth power, they are also sweet and fun!

9. Swimming pools. For pretty much the same reason as number 7.

10. Bacon, egg, and cheese burritos. I am pregnant, guys, give me a break ;)

No comments: