Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another St. Auggie Weekend...

Well, it seems like we have been in St. Augustine a ton this summer...probably because we have been! We went in last weekend and it was slammed packed full of fun! First, I found out my SIL is having a little girl (that makes us eight for eight on the Nemecek side)! I am so super excited to have a baby girl to sew for! Anyhow, I got to go help her do her registry at Target and we had waaaayyyy to much fun. Let's just say Starbuck's + Target scanny gun + baby girl cuteness = a really funny and good time!

The next morning, we went garage saleing. Yay! Found lots of goodness. After that, we headed to my niece's 4th birthday party. Lily was so excited to get to see her cousins! Ava had a blast, too (I mean, there was cake, of course Ava had a blast). I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few:

The utterly adorable birthday girl.

Modeling the chef hat and apron I made her (it was a hit).

My girls dancing while the gifts were being open.

Lily and Chloe cuddling up together. What sweeties!

After the birthday party we headed to a friend of mine's wedding reception kind of thing...where we had so much fun (and, Ava ate more cake!). Then, Nate and I headed out to see the new Harry Potter movie while the girls spent the night at their Grammy's house! So fun!

No comments: