Monday, October 6, 2008

A Bit of a Break

I just wanted to let you all know that there will be very few posts this week and next week. I am doing a garage sale with a friend of mine this weekend, so I am going to be pretty busy getting ready for that this week. Then, on Saturday after the garage sale, we are headed to St. Auggie for a bit and on Monday (a week from today), Nate and I are going on a 5 day cruise around the Bahamas! My very kind in-laws are sending us and my father-in-law has volunteered to watch the girls (though I have enlisted some of my sis-in-laws to help), so that should be a lot of fun! Anyhow, it means I am going to taking a bit of a break from the blog. I may get a few posts up this week, but I'm not sure and next week there will probably be nothing. I may see if I can figure out the auto post thing for a Wordless Wednesday, but who knows! Anyhow, hope you all have a great week!

No comments: