Saturday, December 1, 2012

November on Facebook

November 2: 

Photo

November 4: Finally going through some of my summer pics, and I am LOVING this one of Emmie! Such a sweet smile!

Photo: Finally going through some of my summer pics, and I am LOVING this one of Emmie! Such a sweet smile!

November 6: Carey Nemecek, I know you can feel this one!

Photo: LOL!  I for one couldn't ask for a better one!

November 7: Yeah...

Photo: Guilty! LIKE and SHARE if you can relate!

Don't miss the cut-off date for the November box on the 10th. Here's a code for your first month: http://bluum.me/TKKLse

November 11: Bowling! — with Mike Huffman, Toni Tesori Huffman, Shannon O'Neil, and Nathan Nemecek.

Photo: Bowling!

November 17: Look who got glasses!

Photo: Look who got glasses!

November 19: At the bus stop telling me everything she ate today!



November 22: Happy Thanksgiving! Love - EMMA

Photo: Happy Thanksgiving! Love - EMMA

November 26: 'Alligators are always licking and biting me. And then they go bye bye. But birds never bite me.' - Emma (2.5)

No comments: