Friday, December 21, 2012

Five.

Ava Bug,
Five. Really? There is no way you are five years old! Not possible. Nope. I'm pretty sure we just brought you home, all bundled up in blankets. You were the sweetest little baby in the world and have grown into an incredibly loving and sweet little girl! You have such a sweet disposition and care so much about both your sisters.



You started school this year. I'll admit, I wasn't sure how you were going to do. You are so frequently in your own little Ava World, I was worried you might not pay close enough attention to learn the things you need learn. You have amazed me yet again, though, Little Bug. You have done so well. Your teachers have nothing but wonderful things to say about you and you amaze me everyday with the new things you have learned.


Oh, my sweet girl, I cannot believe how big you are getting. For the most part, you are a quiet, sweet, gentle little thing, but every so often, you come out with a zinger that cracks us all up. You've got this amazing sense of humor that I cannot wait to see develop as you grow.


For the most part, you are a very well behaved and obedient little girl. You strive to please. You are, however, sneaky. I have found your hiding place where you take food and candy you aren't supposed to have. It's funny because even when you aren't doing something you're not allowed to do, you have the guiltiest face! You are such a little nut!


I love you, sweet girl, I can't wait to see what your future holds! You are so smart, so kind, and just an all around fantastic kid. I love you so much, baby!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: