Monday, November 1, 2010

October on Facebook

October 4: Oh, the drama...oh, the drama...

October 5:
Thinking Emmie is finally figuring out that a "nap" means you have to actually stay asleep longer than like 30 minutes! Yay!

October 5:
Icky! Icky Icky! So almost had a giant banana spider land on me while we were taking out the trash! Ugh! Now, I feel like I have spiders crawling all over me!

October 6:
The windows are open. The giggle girls are outside playing sweetly with each other while Miss Emmie is napping. It is a positively beautiful day! I am feeling like an exceptionally blessed woman!

October 11:
Home again, home again. Jiggity. Jiggity. Made it back from the ADA meeting in one piece. Also, learned that Emma is not a good baby to travel with...beginning to dread that cruise with her in Nov.

October 12:
Checked out a MOPS group here in town today. Kind of disappointed that it is not really what I was hoping for...and, missing my Gainesville girls something fierce..

October 21:
So tired...been a long couple of days. Looking forward to a great garage sale adventure on Saturday with some of my favorite people :)

October 23:
Ava: "If you're necked, you can't make messes."

October 25:
Emmie turned 4 months old yesterday! Can't belive how big she is getting!

October 27:
Talk about a great Daddy! My husband is currently feeding the baby while playing Wii basketball with our oldest. What a man!

October 27:
While watching me take a picture of Emma, Ava grabbed her play camera, pressed the button, then looked at me and said, "Yours doesn't make music."

October 28:
Just remembered why I haven't put a lot of effort into cooking lately...cooked a yummy meal, and the hubs is detained at work an extra hour. Well, I enjoyed it anyway :) Hopefully, it will still taste good when he gets to eat it...


No comments: