Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Little Em,
You are five months old. It is hard to believe. You are getting so big! You're right on the verge of sitting up by yourself. You still haven't shown any interest in rolling over, so I have a feeling you are just going to skip that step and move on to bigger and better things!

You are still such a Momma's Girl, but you are starting to let other people talk to you and hold you...a little :) You like your Uncle Nick a lot, which is hilarious to me. Of all you relatives, you pick your Uncle Nick to prefer. You are such a silly little thing.

Lily constantly have you laughing. You love her to bits. Ava still freaks you out a bit. She is a little crazier, a little more unpredictable, but you do enjoy watching her.

Oh, sweet little girl, I love you so much. You are turning into such a delight...for me, anyhow! You greet me with the sweetest smiles every morning. You are so funny to watch and play with! I love you, sweet, sweet little Emmie!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: