Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lily's School Thanksgiving

I know, I know. The blog has been suffering greatly since Miss Em was born. I do apologize. I try, really, I do, but with the third child, Lily in school, and a MUCH bigger house to clean...well, it just doesn't get done...

Anyhow, the point of this post is not to bemoan the sad state of my little blog, but to tell you about Lily's Thanksgiving party at school! Once again, there was food and singing. So fun! They also had a little Thanksgiving tree. Each of the children told their teacher what they are thankful for. What was Lily thankful for, you ask. "That my Daddy is going to take me to Sea World next week." Huh? He is? Really? News to me :) Turns out that a couple of her little friends were going to Sea World. I think she may have taken their answer...


No comments: