Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Little Bride

We are watching TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress." If you have never seen this show, it is all about brides buying their wedding dresses. Well, Lily is watching it with me and planning her wedding! She saw this one dress that was really pretty and she really liked. It had all the beading and the train and she said she wanted a dress just like it when she gets married. Then, they showed pictures of the bride at the wedding. It was an outside wedding and Lily decided, "I want an outside wedding, not and inside one." And then, "I need to marry someone who's my friend. Maybe, Benjamin." What a nut! "And, he has to wear a bow." As in bow tie. Silly girl! Then, she started planning Ava's wedding. She ran into a problem with who Ava would marry because we don't know very many boys Ava's age, so she decided she should marry our old friend Joshua, who we have not seen in at least six months! Oh my goodness. What am I gonna do with this one?

**Oh, also while watching this show a commercial came on for one of the "little people" shows on TLC and Lily asked me how there were little grown ups. Oh my...**

No comments: