Monday, December 21, 2009

4.

Lily Bear,
You turn four years old today. I cannot believe it. You are turning into such a big a girl. It has been an amazing gift watching you grow the last four years. It seems like yesterday we were making the drive to the hospital when my water broke.


Bringing you home was the scariest thing I have ever done in my whole life. I did not want to leave that hospital. But, thanks to your wonderful Daddy and the rest of your family, we made it through those first few weeks and months. I loved watching you sleep as a little baby. I still love the few moments I get to glimpse at you while you dream.

You have grown up so fast and turned into such a beautiful little girl. It gives me so much joy to hear all your little thoughts. You love to sing. Not just songs you have heard, but ones you make up yourself, too.


You have become such a wonderful big sister. You teach Ava so much and I am always amazed when I see how gentle and loving you are with her. You will be an incredible momma someday. I am beginning to see how anxious you are to grow-up. While, I cannot wait to see the amazingly wonderful person I know you will become someday, there are times I wish I could stop time and keep you right where you are. This age of princesses and Barbie is so fun.

So, happy birthday to you, today, my little bear! I love you with all my heart!

Love,
Momma

1 comment:

Aunt Ann said...

Awesome, Tori, awesome!!!!!