Monday, December 21, 2009

2.

Ava Bug,
Two years old, already??? It hardly seems possible! Today is, however, your second birthday! You are getting to be such a big girl! You suprised us all by coming into the world on your big sister's second birthday (not sure she will ever forgive you for that). You were such a pretty and easy baby.


Ava Baby, you have been such a blessing in our lives. It amazes me what a sweet and kind soul I can already see you have. You give the absolute best hugs ever and are just about the cutest little kid I ever seen.

You are in love with Elmo right now. In fact, at this very moment, you are wearing an Elmo t-shirt, Elmo sweat pants, and and Elmo hoodie. Oh, and holding an Elmo doll! I know you'd be wearing your new Elmo panties, too if I'd let you :)

You've already got this funny little sense of humor and you keep us all on our toes! You have so much love for your big sister, sometimes I think it may just burst right out of you. Even when she gets so frustrated with you, you just want to hug and kiss on her, or simply be near her while she plays.


You've got the cutest, sweetest, little voice right now. You love soft fuzzy blankets and have been dragging around a fuzzy Dora blanket everywhere you go for the last year. You're learning so much right now. Counting, ABCs, colors, animal sounds, anything we'll teach you. You love to sing with Sissy. I can't wait to see how you grow over the next few years. I know with your sweet spirit you are going to be amazing little girl.


Happy birthday, snuggle bug! I love you so much!

Love,
Mommy