Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Wow

This post was originally going to be titled, "The Worst Mothering Experience Ever." Lily had a monster throw-up issue in the car this morning. It got on everything...her car seat, my new Vera Bradley backpack, the car, her clothes, the super cute headband she had on, etc...Anyhow, you get the idea. Well, just as I was sitting down to write my big long oh my gosh how am I going to handle a kid with a stomach bug (there is one going around), my sweet, sweet, and just utterly amazing and wonderful friend, Kim, called me and said she was downstairs and had a care package for us. I had called her no more than 45 minutes before this to ask how she handled things with her daughter, Madison (Lily's BFF), who had had the bug last week. I just want to give a huge thanks to Kim! You are a lifesaver (not to mention a sanity and possibly the upholstery in my house saver)! Also, a huge thank you to God for putting such amazing people in my life and knowing just when to send them to me for a little pick me up and a lot of grace :)

I would just ask that if you all think of us at all today, just please pray that it was a one time deal with Lily and that she does not have the bug that is going around...or at least, if she does have it that it runs it course quickly and doesn't get spread to the rest of us!

Oh, and sorry for the kinda lame WW, it was a hectic morning!

1 comment:

Bellamarin said...

awww Tori poor Lily and you! Yikes! The only time this happened with Bella she was with her Grandma (small favors:)0 but its going around here too so I'm sure it won't be long! Prayers!