Monday, June 25, 2012

Two.


Emmie,
I can not believe you are two. You are getting so big and just want nothing more than to be even bigger! You are getting so good at talking and we are all very aware of ALL of you little opinions, and boy are there a lot of them!

Em, you have been the most challenging of my three babies, but I am starting to see this amazing, sweet little person emerge. You are so stubborn and sure of yourself and I hope that one day you can channel those traits into some truly amazing things.

You love Grover and Elmo right now. You are completely obsessed with your blankie and want to take it everywhere with you! Poop is the funniest thing in the world to you. You and your big sister, Lily, get along really well. She is so sweet to you! Ava is almost always sweet to you, too, but you and her fight a little more :)

You are completely potty trained, which is awesome! You are learning you ABCs and we are getting ready to move you out of your crib into a big girl bed!

Emma Bean, I love you so much and can't wait to see what the next year brings with you! You keep me on my toes! I look forward to having some fun adventures with you when your sisters start school in the fall. You are such an amazing little girl and I love you with all my heart!

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: