Friday, June 1, 2012

May on Facebook

May 13: Motherhood...is near to divinity. It is the highest holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels. - James R Clark

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mommies out there! I am so blessed to know each and every one of you!


May 15: Sitting here watching My Fair Wedding with my two littlest while they "do my hair" My house is a mess and I have a million things I should be doing, but right now, there is nothing else I'd rather be doing :) Love these kiddos!

May 16: Hubby came home yesterday and told me he had a patient come in with a head full of lice which they did not spot until they had started working on him. I have been itchy since then. Hoping it's all just in my head. Lice+a house full of little girls would be no fun.

May 21: I officially am not a fan of finding the fish/ shrimp/ turtles either dead or alive that escape from my husband's fish tank and plop themselves in the middle of my living room floor. Could y'all please just stay in your tank? That'd be great. Thanks.

May 27: Emmie is having her first sleep over in big sisters' room! we'll see how that goes. Could make for a long night...She is so pleased to be with the big girls, though, it is worth it!

May 28: So, Em did not make it through the night in her sisters' room. She came strolling into the living room at around 10pm with a purse on her shoulder and a dress in her hand going, "Get dressed!" We had to burst her little bubble and tell her we were not getting dressed and that it was night-night time. I rocked her and put her in her own bed. She is still sleeping soundly! Not used to being up so late! Silly goose!

No comments: