Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February on Facebook

February 7: So, yesterday, Ava asked me why I have to wash the strawberries before she can eat them. I told her it was because they had poison on them to keep the bugs off. And she said, "Like ants?" I told her yes, bugs like ants.

This morning, I was putting some strawberries in Lily's lunch and the following conversation took place:
Ava: Lily, momma washes the strawberries because ants put poison on them.

Lily: No, they don't!
Ava looks at her, dead serious and says: Lily, you just don't know.
Ava then made me list all the reason why I wash the strawberries:
Me: Because there is poison on them.
Ava: What else?
Me: Because there are bugs on them.
Ava: What else?
Me: Because they get dirty.
Ava: But, Momma, I thought you said...
 
February 17:  "I LOVE crunchy peanut butter...even though I've never even had it!" - Ava Rose
 
February 21:  Love this little face. Can't believe how big she is getting! 
 
Photo: Love this little face. Can't believe how big she is getting!
February 26: Moving my girl from a high chair to a booster seat at the table. Where did my little baby go?

No comments: