Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May on Facebook

May 8: Watching home videos of my girlies from a couple years ago. Cannot believe how small they were! Makes me want to freeze Emmie right where she is! Can't imagine there will eventually be a day when I do not have a toddler or baby to take care of...a very bitter-sweet thought. Will definitely have to remember to slow down and enjoy them :)

May 12:
Emmie just stood by herself! The funny thing is that she didn't even realize she was doing it...One step closer to having another little toddler :)

May 17:
"Baby poop photos: What's normal, what's not?" Really, Baby Center? Ya really think that's what I was after when I signed up for your emails? Poop pictures? As though there is not enough of the real thing in my house already...

May 24:
While listening to Ava play, I overheard her making one of her dolls say, "I'm not a baby, I'm a human!" Apparently, in Ava World, babies are a totally different species :) Wonder what that makes Emmie?

May 25:
So fun seeing Carey Nemecek, Nick, and Sweet Aubrey last night! We need to get together more often :)


No comments: