Friday, March 1, 2013

February on Facebook

February 1: Ava: Lily, this is harder than a bumble bee catcher!
Can anyone interpret this Avaism???
February 2: Just dropped the two big girls off at their first playdate without Momma with someone who isn't family...super nice folks, but I am still kinda nervous. Emmie was super mad she didn't get to stay, too. Which is hilarious seeing as she doesn't even want to leave me to stay with Grammy! Little nutter!

February 3:Baby girl fell asleep in my lap. Enjoying it so much. She's getting so big, it's nice to hold her while she sleeps like I always did when she was a baby.
Photo: Baby girl fell asleep in my lap. Enjoying it so much. She's getting so big, it's nice to hold her while she sleeps like I always did when she was a baby.


February 7: Just had to have Emmie pee in one of my reusable plastic cups while waiting outside Ava's school. She responded with the sweetest 'Thank you for letting me pee pee in your cup, Momma.' Ah, motherhood!

February 8: Okay, I have to say it...I am SUPER excited that Mumford and Sons is coming to St. Auggie!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!

February 16: Just riding a manatee. No big deal! — at SeaWorld Orlando.




















February 17: Love this little girl so much! Such a cutie pie!




















February 19: Got one super sick Ava, one really mad Lily since she has to go to school without Ava (and Granddad had to drive her, so that's a double whammy in her mind), and one super cute Emmie who is just as happy as can be!

But, I am super thankful to Walt Nemecek for coming and getting Lily this morning. Surly as she was about it I did not want to have to wake Ava up and she got to get lots of extra sleep thanks to Granddad!

February 20: Love that the surf station posts sunrise photos everyday. Haven't made it out in time to see one myself in awhile (the three little monkeys, make that tricky), but is sure is nice to get to the beautiful photos of our beautiful beaches every morning!
Check the sky this morning! Hump Day Wednesday 2.20.13
Photo: Check the sky this morning! Hump Day Wednesday 2.20.13






















So, Ava had the pukes yesterday. She's better today, but is running a pretty good fever. Feeling so bad for the little bug! She has barely moved off the couch in two days! Emmie is coming down with a cold I think, and every time she coughs, I am holding my breath and praying she isn't getting the pukes! Not sure this momma can take another day of throw up! Praying it was just a fluke thing with Ava Bug and not something we're all gonna get!

February 21:And, it's moved on to Emmie. My poor babies. Hopefully, she will not be as sick as Ava.

I need some ideas to get Ava to eat. She has not eaten anything in almost three days. She is drinking, but doesn't want to eat still. She's working on a lime ice pop right now, because it was the only thing she's agreed to even try in the last three days. Any ideas? She says her throat is really sore.

Add Lily to the list of sickies...My poor girlies...

February 23: Girlies are at my Dad's and I am sitting here trying to update the blog and get together some more of my Blurb books while I have a little peace...after this week, you think I'd be enjoying the quiet, but looking at their sweet faces in these pictures is just making me miss them like crazy!!! Gonna have to stop and try to do something else and enjoy the down time!!!

No comments: