Saturday, September 1, 2012

August on Facebook

August 17: Thank you, Mandie Welter Stam for making me run the Vilano Bridge for the first time. It was awful and awesome at the same time :)

August 18:  
Emma: Momma, what your bum say?
Me: I don't know, Emma, what does your bum say?
Emma: Mooooo, like a cow.
  

August 20:  First day!!!
Photo: First day!!!

August 26:Keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for he will never fail you. 1 Peter 4:19

August 29: Okay, Facebook, I need some help. My big girls come home from school with the stinkiest feet in the whole wide world. They wear socks, but you can literally smell it from across the room when they take their shoes off! I have got to do something about these girlies! Any tips on how to stop the stench???

No comments: