Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Some Random Summer Fun

Here are some random pictures off my phone from our summer. School starts in a few days and I can't believe Ava is starting Pre-K and Lily is startign 1ST GRADE!!! I am the mother of an almost 1st grader! That is just wrong. Anyhow, this is a great little slice of our summer :)

Beaching it up...


Trying on Nana's silly hats...



Using the potty like a big girl...and so pleased about it!


Swimming at Miss Roses with Grammy...


Hanging with Baby Avery...


Swimming at Miss Toni's pool...








More beaching it up...







Em eating a bagillion strawberries at Chloe's 7th birthday party...


 And, climbing on the big red ball at Target...


It's been such a fun summer. It went by sooo fast! I am looking forward to school starting, though. It will be so strange to have some one on one time with Miss Em. Fun, though, I hope :)

No comments: