Friday, December 2, 2011

November on Facebook

November 1: 30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1: So incredibly thankful for my three beautiful, though sometimes crazy and ALWAYS dramatic, baby girls :)

November 2:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 2: My oldest friend, Miss Toni! Had so much fun walking and chit chatting with her this morning!

November 3:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 3: Today, I am thankful for my amazing husband, Nathan. He makes me absolute crazy, but he also makes me happier than anyone else in the world can. His dedication and self discipline are such an inspiration and blessing to our family. He's an amazing dad to our girls and a great husband! I am truly blessed to have found him and I thank God for choosing him as my husband :) Love you, Babe!

November 4:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 4: Today, I am simply thankful I did not fall off the ladder while I was painting our living room yesterday!

November 5:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 5: My baby brother! Had so much fun getting into a finger animal fight with you yesterday (yes, we're still like 5)! You have grown into quite an amazing young man, Elijah Z Worz and I am so proud of you! You are such a sweet uncle and such a blessing in my girls' lives. You are always such a big help to me! Love you, Yijah Woe! Oh, and don't let this go to your head, you already think you're awesome enough without me telling you!

November 6:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 6: Mandie Welter Stam, you made the list! And, not because you told me should! You have been an awesome friend the last year or so and probably the main reason I was finally able to loose the 30 pounds I wanted to get rid of! You keep me laughing and, quite frequently, blushing! So, there you are, you made it before day 30! Not that the order of these things matter ;)

November 7:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 7: I have been trying to think of something other than the people in my life to be thankful for, but there are just so many wonderful people I am blessed to call my friends and family! So, today I am thankful for all of my amazing family. I am so blessed to have a great relationship with my parents. They are all such incredible grandparents, too! Both my brothers keep me laughing and are the best uncles ever! They are all so wonderful to my children and bring so much love and happiness to their lives. Jeannie Adkins Worz, John Worz, Ian Worz, Elijah Z Worz, Harry Russo, and Tara Jalazo today I am thankful for all of you!

November 8:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 8: Today, I am thankful for my house. I really, really love our home. After 7 years in apartments (4 of them in University housing, blech), I am thankful every day for the beautiful home and neighborhood we were blessed to find. We also have the best neighbors we could ever ask for!

November 9:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 9: My neighbor's awesome Datil Pepper Jelly. About the most amazing thing I have ever eaten! Yummmm!

November 10:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 10: Today, I am thankful Michaela Scales. She has been working with us at training our little puppy! Having him be a better behaved little guy is a huge blessing! I was regretting getting a dog right after we got him, but now that Miss Michaela has shown us what to do with him, he is such a joy! Thank you, Michaela!
November 11: 30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 11: Thankful for all our Veterans, and our current military personnel and their families! I was blessed this past year to get to know an army wife, Emily Puckett, and she gave me a new understanding of what the families of those in uniform go through! It's an amazing sacrifice those serving our countries make, but it's also an amazing sacrifice their loved ones make! Without all of you, we would live in a very different country!

November 12:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 12: Today, I am thankful for all my nieces and nephews! Katherine Nemecek and Caroline Nemecek, I love reading all your silliness on facebook! You have grown into such amazing and beautiful young women in the last 9 years! You scare the crud out of me, too, because one day, my daughters will be teenagers...Courtney and Corissa, you are such sweeties! I have loved watching you grow from little tiny girls into such sweet fun kids! Aubrey Suzanne and Arianna Jubilee, you are so full of spunk! I can't wait to see the people you grow up to be! Lucas and sweet Baby Holden, let me just say good luck! With all these girls, you boys are in for it ;)

November 13:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 13: Today, I am thankful for all the good and bad things that have happened in my life to get me to where I am today. The good, because, they were good and amazing and brought happiness. The bad, because even though they brought sadness and grief, they made me stronger and shaped the person I am today.

November 14:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 14: Thankful for my faith. Without it, I would be truly lost. Went to a memorial today for a truly amazing man who was loved by so many people. I only hope I can touch the lives of a fraction of the people he touched, find an ounce of the faith he had.

November 15:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 15: Thankful for a slow lazy day at home with a couple of sick little girls. It's no fun that they are sick, but I do love a lazy day at home with my kiddos! Think we may have to curl up on the couch and watch a movie :)

November 16:
30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 16: Today, I am thankful for air conditioning. What is the deal with this weather? Seriously, it's November!

November 17:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 17: Thankful for my Ava Bug. She can be crazy emotional, but she keeps me laughing. Such a unique little person! Love her little thoughts :) Can't wait to see who she grows up to be!

November 18:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 18: I am thankful for all the amazing mothers in my life. My own mom, Jeannie Adkins Worz. My wonderful sisters-in law and mother-in-law. The amazing Gainesville MOPS moms, without whom I don't think I would have survived dental school! My amazing mommy friends! You are all such a blessing to me! You keep me encouraged and hopeful and remind me why we were crazy enough to have children...and keep having them!

November 19:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 19: Thankful for cold medicine. Being sick sucks!

November 20:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 20: Thankful that I am feeling better just in time for Nathan to go back to work tomorrow!

November 21: 30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 21: Thankful for the love my little girls have for one another. It is the greatest thing in the world seeing them give each other hugs and kisses!

November 22:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 22: The upcoming holidays! Looking forward to time with family, good food, maybe some cooler weather...

November 24:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 23 and Day 24: Thankful for my husband's roach killing prowess and his tolerance of my very girly screams when the aforementioned pest is in my general vicinity. Also, thankful for the yummy food coming our way later today! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

November 25:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 25: Thankful for more delicious food and good times with friends and family! One more Thanksgiving celebration to go!

November 26:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 26: Thankful for the upcoming Christmas season and the chance to decorate our house!

November 27:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 27: Thankful for Mandie Welter Stam making me get up and run today! Needed to burn off some that Thanksgiving food. Love you, girl, but I think my legs will be hating you tomorrow!

November 28:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 28: Thankful for the health of my family! Everyone is finally over their colds! No more runny noses! Yay!!!

November 29:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 29: My little Ava's sense of humor. She just goes, "Ugh, I don't like that guy!" when Al Roker came on the TV. When I asked her why, she said, "Because he is bald! And, the only boy I like is Daddy!"

November 30:
30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 30: Today, I am thankful for clean underwear ;)

No comments: